• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months post op pics

Lynsey83

I have not shared any pics of myself before or after style so I'm being brave and having ago!

image-2307998249.jpg

before

image-1420204980.jpg

6 months in

You look great. Well done :)

Well done Hun! You look fantastic!!

Kirsty

Thank you, I know how helpful I found pics like this before and straight after my surgery. I am only half way to where I'm hoping to be. But I'm feeling a bit more confident and it's finally becoming real that I could maybe one day be thin!!! X

It's an amazing loss you've had! I'm going to do my before picture(s) when I know that I'll be having the wls for certain. :)

Kirsty

I do have some proper ones that I have been doing monthly since the day before I started the milk diet, it's such a good incentive as you tend not to see it on a day to day basis, I hope you get you green light soon x

I hate photos of myself so I might have one of my sisters take them on their phone for me so I don't have to look at them! Atleast for the first few photos! Thank you, good luck with the rest of your journey!!

Kirsty

Back