• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after holiday photos

fayz

Inspired by Yve, I thought I'd post a couple of photos. Here's me in 2012 on holiday in Tunisia and me today 18months post bypass in Goa. I've always loved my holidays but can't begin to tell you what a different experience it is now. I feel so alive.

Attachments

• image-2340032748.jpg
    image-2340032748.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 205
  • image-3474758265.jpg
    image-3474758265.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 177

NorthamptonGirl

Amazing difference... you look great :)

Butterfly_lady

Wow looking amazing x

SHARONA

Fayz wow what a big difference and you look so much happier if i can say so! Its amazing what weight loss can do a person it makes you feel happier and so much alive. I bet you can walk for miles too ! So very well done tp you Fay. How much have you lost over all?? Xx

los in it

You look so much happier , its like you can see the spring In your steps!

fayz

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I never really thought about how much happier I am, I've always just focused on how much healthier I feel. Today I walked for an hour and half, I could never have done that before. I've gone from 20st at my heaviest to around 11st 10lb. That's still classed as "obese" on the bmi scale but my consultant said to ignore that. I feel fantastic and am much happier. Especially now I'm no longer classed as diabetic and am off all the related medication.

Matra

Your smile says it all! Fantastic x

~Alison~

You look wonderful, congratulations

christinemarie

Wow what an amazing transformation! My op has just been postponed due to a bed crisis so look looking at your photos has helped me stay strong, thank you x

fayz

Wow what an amazing transformation! My op has just been postponed due to a bed crisis so look looking at your photos has helped me stay strong, thank you x
Sorry to hear that, hopefully it'll be rescheduled soon and before you know it you'll be going through your own transformation. Good luck x