• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm banding for ME and ME alone!

Hey Gina just thought id send a quick message, you go girl he will want your tiny ass back his loss thats what i say!!!!! Hope you have a fab hol and when you get back the new you will start to be formed. Let you know how i get on wednesday but probably chat before then. Ring you when i get back tomorrow from Bolton. Girl power is what its all about when you have a good friend you have the world babes remember that.xxxx
so got 4 days to my band start preop milk diet monday x

I love you already Cheryl!xxxx

Hi everyone!

Thanks for giving this a read!
I'm Gina, 28 qand 18 stone 10lb's.

I've always been big, can't remember ever not being the big one! I've had boyfriends but no one who's ever loved me. I tend to push until they bugger off and then I can stick unhappy in my comfort zone of being depressed and unhappy, knowing that I knew they were gonna go anyway! Well, I suddenly thought why am I putting myself through all this? I'm young, fun loving, attractive and fun to be with. Why am I always doing things for others but never for myself? Why am I not worthy of my attention? Then it hit me, I am!

I started researching in WLS and wanted to go through the gastric band route as Bypass surgery scared me somewhat. After a month of researching it, I spoke about it with my family and decided I was gonna do it! I found where I wanted the surgery to take place and booked a consultation with Mr Jenkinson at Spire hospital Redbridge in Essex.

In the mean time, an ex who I still have very strong feelings for came back on the scene. He asked me about my weight before I had seen him and said I needed some motivation to lose weight and that he would be my motivation. I was confused and angry. Who did he think he was? I felt like he had taken my decision out of my hands and I was doing it for him now and not me. I spoke with him about it and he said he knew I was doing it for me. But some of those other feelings still hung in the air. We started seeing each other again a few times a week but as things were needing to move on, he announced that he couldnt comitt to me at the moment. When I asked why he said he couldn't comitt to someone who could become ill through a weight problem and that would be setting himself up to get hurt. Having no obesity related illness's I told him that I was having the op in October and that my weight was going to start coming off before then. This still didnt seem good enough. I was too high risk to invest feelings in!

As much as it hurts, I have a deeper love for me than him. I'm doing this. I will look a million dollors and I know that because I am so determined. How dare I be treated like Im not good enough. Well, he'll have a surprise coming when I have my moment of glory in the next 12-18 months! "Look at what you could have had! Sorry baby, this ship has sailed, kiss my tiny arse goodbye as I walk away!" I may not feel the need to do that in time, but at the moment it's keeping me strong!

Im off to Barbados in 2 weeks, then Im back and start the 2 week liver shrinking diet and then its my op and I'll be a gastric bander! woop woop! Watch this space! No one is ever worth more than you are. I'm investing in me and my happiness because I am the most important thing in my life and my happiness counts for everything!

Phew, I feel inspired just by typing that! LOL

Common peeps, let the journey begin!!!!

You and I have much in common! Good luck with the banding in October. You and I can go to Barbados together next year. :)

You and I have much in common! Good luck with the banding in October. You and I can go to Barbados together next year. :)

Too right we can Doll! We can film our weightloss DVD over there! lol

Hi Gina, you go girlfriend!!! that man will be crawling back on hands and knees when he sees the new you!
Back pain should really improve, I had two discs and some vertabra removed around four years ago and the pain I suffered was horrible, since the op I have only had one bad day in pain and thats because I slept in a funny position.

Hi Gina, you go girlfriend!!! that man will be crawling back on hands and knees when he sees the new you!
Back pain should really improve, I had two discs and some vertabra removed around four years ago and the pain I suffered was horrible, since the op I have only had one bad day in pain and thats because I slept in a funny position.

Caroline

You are fantastic, you've done so well congratulations!

Did you have a band or a bypass? When did you have it done? Just looked at your pics and you've done great! Keep going hun, lovely to meet you!xxx

Thank you for your kind comments xxx

Back