• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

before and after or now and then

hopelesscase

I read an artical the other day about how we perceive ourselves and it really hit home with me today.

i was looking at photos today and then i saw the photos that pg had posted from the manchester meet. the more i looked at the photos from my past the more i struggled to relate to them. Yes i had the memories of the lovely holidays and the important people i was with but was that really me.

i went and re read the artical and then looked at the pictures again not once did i think god i never want to be like that again because thinking about them when i first saw them all i ever used to do was say something negative about myself. Looking at them today i looked at them with different eyes and was able to find something positive in all of them.

Seeing the pictures that PG had posted has made me realise that i no longer want to compare my before and after and i am looking at them as now and then.

The artical i was reading is by a guy on here called icemouse and he does a weekly newsletter called no will power required.well worth subscribing to they are really thought provoking.

so here are my latest now and then pics

Attachments

• sept 09(a).jpg
    sept 09(a).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 377
  • old pc 649.jpg
    old pc 649.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 569
fantastic , you look amazing x

brilliant carole you look fantastic & well done xxx

You look great in the one on the right hun :p:p:p

Last edited:
Please dont encourage him, :slap:. You really dont know what we have to put up with.
Just dawned on me my tummy has been sore for the past few days its probably down to al the laughing i did at Karlos. :d'oh:

wow, carole, amazing pis, grea journey, you've been on

You look really lovely. I really hope you are so proud of yourself for turning your life into an improved one (if you see what I mean). x

I read an artical the other day about how we perceive ourselves and it really hit home with me today.

i was looking at photos today and then i saw the photos that pg had posted from the manchester meet. the more i looked at the photos from my past the more i struggled to relate to them. Yes i had the memories of the lovely holidays and the important people i was with but was that really me.

i went and re read the artical and then looked at the pictures again not once did i think god i never want to be like that again because thinking about them when i first saw them all i ever used to do was say something negative about myself. Looking at them today i looked at them with different eyes and was able to find something positive in all of them.

Seeing the pictures that PG had posted has made me realise that i no longer want to compare my before and after and i am looking at them as now and then.

The artical i was reading is by a guy on here called icemouse and he does a weekly newsletter called no will power required.well worth subscribing to they are really thought provoking.

so here are my latest now and then pics

Carol, you are a very pretty lady, but you look so very much younger now.

You are an inspiration to me and to many here...Well done!

(((hugs)))

Brilliant post Carole, you look fantastic!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

What a transformation! Thanks for sharing, I hope one day I will have pictures of "now and then".

Rebirth

Carole, you look fantastic. You can tell it's you; but a more vibrant and obviously more healthy you. That's what I want too! Thanks for all your posts, us new people need all the information we can get and who better to get it from than those who have been through it.

Thank you.

Back