• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after photo

Janeywanttoloosealot

Aug 09

Jan 10

Hope you don't mind me posting a before and after photo. The first one was taken in Aug 5 months after my bypass so i was much bigger and the second was taken a few days ago. i can now at last tell i am loosing weight. Janey

WOW WOW WOW

Bloody hell Janey, you look amazing hun. Well done xx

Ohhhh myyyy godddd, you are truly inspirational. I am 4 weeks post op and very big but having look at what you have done in such a short time is amazing and makes me believe i can look look that too.:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

Ohhhh myyyy godddd, you are truly inspirational. I am 4 weeks post op and very big but having look at what you have done in such a short time is amazing and makes me believe i can look look that too.:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

I am so pleased lotsabeefy this is what i was hoping would happen i hoped that i could spur people on and show people what a wonderful tool we have been given. You go girl it might seem like a lot of weight now but beleive me before you know where you are the stones are coming of thick and fast. Just make sure you stick to healthy eating. Janey

Oh wow Janey, that is fabulous weight loss. You've obviously made good use your bypass for that super speedy weightloss. Looking mighty good.

My 10yr old daughter just said OH WOW! And to be honest i thought something along those lines myself...

Truly inspiring, well done xxx

Fantastic job! Very inspirational.

Looking great Janey! You've given me the confidence to post some pictures of my weightloss on here so 'watch this space'!

Wow look at you Janey ,your should be well proud of yourself ,the transformation is astounding you look amazing.keep up the good work .

x x

Thats absolutely fantastic Jane you look wonderful and best of all you feel so much better

Good luck with the remaining pounds

M

What a transformation, that is absolutely fantastic!!! You must be so proud of yourself, and so you should be... well done!!! :D

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments i very much appreciate it. Took me a long time to pluck up courage to post these photo's but i have done it now. Hope i haven't put anybody off lol. Hugs Janey:wave_cry::thankyou:

Oh
My
God

:D

Well Done Hun bet you are so proud, looking good its great to see results in photos such an inspiration.... x

Back