• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

before bypass

loz31uk

has anyone had bypass after having balloon in and how long was it between balloon taken out and getting bypass done thanks

ok thanks happy days just im getting balloon fitted on 22nd this month n been told aslong as body takes with balloon can have bypass

thanks happydays xx

thanks Staruk1957 x

Hi Loz, I think you're doing same as me --- balloon first to see how you cope with restriction, then bypass if all is well? I'm sure Kim said that it would take three months from having the balloon out to give your tummy a bit of a rest to them doing the surgery.

Hope your balloon goes ahead on 22nd and hope mine isn't long behind! We should both be done and dusted by this time next year. :)

yea i am doing same as you psychologist said this way would be best hes not to keen on me going for bypass 1st and thanks novamay cant wait just hope snow stays away til them as its takes 45 mins to hospital from mine and me mate who taking me dont like driving in snow xx

I know what you mean... I had my nurse appointment in January last year and the snow was really bad. I set off an hour earlier than I needed to - just in case!

yea think thats wat we will have to do as really dont want to have to wait any longer

hi loz iam from newton aycliffe got my nurses appointment at sunderland for febuary hope everything goes well with your op

hi kim thanks what op ya getting done x

well good luck kim my first choice was band but then put weight on so they made me go see psychologist and told me bypass would be better but psychologist aint keen on that so wants me to have balloon first then if body takes to it then bypass xx

i just cant wait im so inpatient x

Back