• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a little scared but happy

Pilar

Hello
after the last visit with my doctor I found out that I will not have a balloon but bypass, I'm very happy but also scared.
In three weeks time I will have an appointment at the doctor, it will be my last visit before surgery, I hope I will find out everything about the diet before surgery and after. When I reading your posts I wonder if I can handle these vitamins and proteins, that most scares me. I would like to know how it looks how I got all witamins tablets/ shakes protein? from a doctor or I'll have buy them on recipe to the rest of my life?
I also have polycystic ovaries syndrome and this operation is mainly because in future I would like to get healthy pregnant, so I've hope there are womans on the forum who were born child after gastric bypass operation :)

Hi and welcome

What your doctor gives you will vary from area to area.

I know one of our Scottish ladies doesn't get some of the tablets on prescription while I have no problem getting any of mine on prescription.

At your next appointment, take with you a list of questions that you have so your doctor can advise you what to expect.

Back