• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Belgium for surgery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckybee

Hi there, never thought about going abroad for surgery but I have no choice. I can't afford a sleeve in the uk.

Anyone have info where is the best and safest place in Belgium? Also what aftercare do you get normally?

Thanks everyone :)

Hi Beckybee,

How are you? I went to Czech Republic for my surgery and have nothing but fantastic things to say about my whole experience :) I used Beautiful Beings.

All the best with your journey :) xx

I am going to Belgium for my gastric bypass on 16th June. I did a lot of research before I booked my surgery and could have gone for surgery in the UK but decided on Dr Dillemans through the International Surgery Group. He has the lowest post op complication rate in the world and I have heard nothing but good things about him. Garrett at the International Surgery Group is really nice and is happy to give advice wether you go with them or not. Good luck with what ever you decide

Oh thank you I have looked at beautiful beings. I did see one post saying to avoid it. It frightens me when I hear such things. Good to know you had a great experience. Can you tell me how you went about it all and if you have after care at all? Sorry for questions lol :)

Sorry but none of us can advise you who is the best/safest etc.

If your looking for unbiased reviews and surgeons stats, let google be your friend.

And to avoid a long thread of 'my surgeon abroad is better than yours' I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back