• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Belgium Surgery Services

Benjamin Carter

Hi All,

I've decided to have Gastric Sleeve early next year and after lots of research have decided on Belgium Surgery Services. Has anyone used them for the surgery? Any feedback or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

Laaux

Hi All,

I've decided to have Gastric Sleeve early next year and after lots of research have decided on Belgium Surgery Services. Has anyone used them for the surgery? Any feedback or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

Hi, just wanted to say hello and welcome! :)

Unfortunately I know nothing about Belgium Surgery Services but I’m sure somebody will be a long soon to help. Just wanted to say that I had the Gastric Sleeve done on 03.07.2017 and it is the BEST thing I’ve ever done for myself. Wishing you the best of luck with your journey x

Curlymum

Hi All,

Thanks,

Ben
Hi Ben I am getting a sleeve done with BSS on 23rd January..just got my date today. I've researched a lot and they seem to be very reputable....well I hope so. Excited now

ladilindy

Hi there, I had a bypass with BSS in 2015. Dr Chris and his team were lovely and the whole process made me feel very relaxed. I had a great recovery and have not had any problems since my surgery.

HTH
Lynn x

slimkim

Hi Ben I am getting a sleeve done with BSS on 23rd January..just got my date today. I've researched a lot and they seem to be very reputable....well I hope so. Excited now

Curlymum, how are things going with your surgery planning. I'm going to BSS on Feb 14th for my surgery. I'm getting quite excited. It would be great to follow your journey as you are a few weeks ahead of me.

slimkim

Hi All,

Thanks,

Ben

Ben did you get your date for surgery? Are you still going to go ahead with it with BSS?