• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

big hello to everyone

kphorrox

a big hello to everyone ive not been posting as no news.
i have my second dietician session the end of next month,
dont really understand how seeing someone every two-three months is weight management but hey hoe just do as im told.
i sent a further three letters to the pct but no news as yet.
hope everyone is well keep up the good work,
would love to see more people put photos on as it is so encouraging.
take care
kerryxx:family2:

hi :) fingers crossed you get somewhere soon

Good luck with your dietician meet

As for the photos.... im not a loser yet, I do have my before pic to take but i not got drunk enough yet to take it lol :cry:

Hello, Just wanted to say I hope you here something very soon, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!! ;)
Must be horrible having to wait so long, If it helps I have just added a new pic of myself in my album.:p

Good luck with the dietician, and well done all you losers....... That doesn't sound quite right, but you know what i mean lol

Hi Kerry good luck with your next app't. I too am still waiting you never know we might hear soon haha. Good luck and take care.

hiya hun good to see you posting, still have everything crossed for you ;) and hope second dietician appt goes well. as you can see i have added a piccy but not of myself as yet as still not much progress! x

Hi hun, keep fighting the good fight:D:DIt really is worth it in the end;)

sian it doesnt matter how quick or slow its comes off the main thing is its going in the right direction off.
you should still put a photo on its nice to put a face to the writing although your new dog is cute lol.
the dietician appointment had to get cancelled due to another appointment i have to go to so i asked for a new one they cant commit to that and they said they will be in touch. why the pct class this as good weight management its a joke.
sharron hope you get some good news soon.

Back