• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive missed you all...........

Mark01/05/2009

On my way................
Hey everyone!!!

Just thought I would post a quick message to say hello and to let you all know that I havent forgotten about you :)

To say I have been busy over the last 4 weeks is an under statement! It has been manic and its only the beginning of the busy time that I have to come.....

But as of the middle of May all my exams and courseworks will be done and dusted and I can start looking towards a proper job (Oh my god i wont be a tax dodger anymore)

Weight loss wise....... Ive lost a further 10 pounds since my last post which takes me to a total loss of 11 stone 2 lbs since 1st May 2009. To say I am living a new life is another under statement. Life is amazing and I am now in training for a 10K run next month and then the Great North Run in September (13 miles - eeeeek)

I hope everyone is well and losing lots. I honestly do miss posting on here and have missed reading everyones thoughts, worries, progressions, fears and triumps. But it wont be long till im back :)

Keep losing lots everyone and best of luck to everyone who is joining the losers bench soon.

Hugs and Low Fat Kisses

Mark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can i have full fat only i'm not on a pre op diet yet? lol as if, my son is older than you lol

Good to see you're okay and still losing x

Hi Mark, congratulations on your great weight loss. Hope the exams go ok and you get a training contract easily

Hi Mark, great to see you back on here even if only passing through for now. Hope all goes well with your training I am doing more walking now as I have signed up for the race for life in aid of my sister who is very ill right now. This will be a massive achievment for me as 4 months ago I could not walk from the door to the car, now 6 1/2 stone lighter I can walk a fair way.
Good luck with your exams hun xxx

Welcome back Mark, we've missed you. It's not my place really, but I feel really proud of you. You are such a young man and look at you, you have totally turned your life around. You're not the only one changing. Have you seen how much I've lost?!!!!!!!!!!

you look fantastic mark, hot to trot if i may say. keep going mate, you're nearly there x

Hello Mark.

Good to see you back, if only for a flying visit.

Hurry up with those exams, and good luck, we miss you round here!!

xx

Sounds as though your doing better than you expected keep up the good work and good luck

xx

Back