• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BIGGIE APPOINTMENT TOMORROW

janeyf

Well girls and boys, the time has come where I go for my big appointment tomorrow where I finally get to meet the surgical team and all the gang involved in my care. God willing I will then be told how soon my surgery will be. I know everyone does things differently in different areas but this is the last stage for me before the op. 4 years to get here and I am now kacking my pants. I am so frightened something will go wrong before I get on that operating table. I am all of a twitch. I am also scared of actually having the op but I just want to get it over with now and get on with it. The anticipation of it all it excruciating.
My appointment is at 1.30 and it is an all afternoon one.

Please wish me luck. I'll let you know how I get on

Thanks

jane x

im sure all will be fine, keep us updated

Everything crossed for you xx

Good vibes heading your way, im sure will all go well :) the wait seems never ending but there is light at the end of the tunnel, promise x x x

huge good luck jane i know your be fine your under the best with prof ammori and his team, dont worry about it, your be fine, please let me know how you get on, ill be thinking of you was great seeing you on monday xxx

good luck should be a breeze now will check for updates

how did you get on hunni xx

Hi everyone. Had a great afternoon at Salford ROyal. What a great team. My husband came with me and was involved in everything. The medical doctor and the surgeon were great. Covered everything and took time to check we were happy. My blood pressure was 165/87 and I was told that if the top figure was 180 then they would postpone op so I have to get some BP tablets from my doctor to take up to the surgery and then I can stop them. Was also told to start iron tablets now as none gets absorbed for a while post surgery to get some good stores in now. I was too late to have my pre op so I'm booked in for next Thursday afternoon. Anyhow I'm on his list and should be in next 6 - 8 weeks. I just cannot wait now. The doctor was amazed that I had been waiting since June to see them today. He said they were only at half capacity they should be doing 8 surgeries a week but had only been doing 4 for ages !!!! Anyway God willing I'm nearly there now x :)

great news time will fly by good luck with the journey

so happy for you hunni, told you prof ammori's team were good really nice to talk too, so you going for the bypass then

Yes Emma. They felt that was best as well. Just want to get there now be be on my way to becoming a supermodel :flirt2:

Last edited:
I went for my pre-op yesterday and I think it all went well. My blood pressure was 132/69 so the Amlodpine is doing its thing. My ECG was normal so God willing as long as everything else is fine It should be done within next 5 - 7 weeks. OOOeerrrrr xx

Great news for you! 5-7 weeks is no time at all, I'm pre-op too but feels good just to know you are on that path to the new and healthier you! Good luck x

so happy for you jane, see you soon xx

Back