• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My postman thinks i am strange..

lisa x

is very happy!
Well as the title says...
my postie thinks I am strange...:silly:
I see him coming I am there waiting for him.....:D
I am getting so impatient...:sigh:

I want my next appointment dates....where are they.?
I had my appointment two weeks ago on Friday...how long do I leave it before I call???:confused:
Ohh the waiting is killing me lol...:D

x x

the waiting is the worst

im the same i m waiting at the door come 12 for him im waiting for my first appointment and its killing me ive only just started on this journey and i think the hospital are pee'd off with me already i ring up that much seeing where my appointment is lol but dont care just dont want to get lost in their system i would give them a ring and see where it is x

im the same i m waiting at the door come 12 for him im waiting for my first appointment and its killing me ive only just started on this journey and i think the hospital are pee'd off with me already i ring up that much seeing where my appointment is lol but dont care just dont want to get lost in their system i would give them a ring and see where it is x
I have already been lost in the PCT system..
No way the hospital is going to lose me lol
I an just not sure what's an expectable amount of time to wait...

Could any L& Ders set me straight how long they waited??
x x

Lol...the waiting is the worst ... I feel really sorry for you, I remember that feeling so well, everyday the first thing I thought of when I woke in the morning was surgery, appointments, weightloss etc......your time will come Lisa, phone the hospital youve nothing to loose :D XX

Thanks Jacqui....
I will sit on my hands until Monday ....then I will call..I think two weeks is long enough to wait.:cool:

The waiting is a killer..its dominating my life....every waking thought is about food and weight loss..!!

I went to a firework display last night..
My son enjoyed it for the first time..I am usually hugging him as he never liked the noises and he burys his head into my chest....
My brother said after watching Austin really intensely watching the fireworks.."what a difference a year makes" From that remark all I could think was ..yes this time next year I will be thinner!!!!!
i cannot wait....
But you are right ..my time will come jacqui...
Anyhow How are you chick,hows the menu coming along???
XX

Im doing fine thanks hun, trying new things is a bit daunting (cos Im a wuss) lol. But Im getting there ;) The future is bright hun.........for you and I :D XX

The future is so bright....bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it being sick you worrying about chick or dumping ...
slowly and steady wins the race....
Thinking of you chick x x x

Its a bit of both, Ive not dumped yet so Im scared of dumping, but Im scared of not dumping too which will mean I can eat naughty things lol....I have discovered restriction though so thats a plus :D XX

I hope i dump after wls infact i would rather not eat another thing ever again lol.
The wait is awful lisa and there are so many of us in the same boat.
My surgeons secretary rang me the other day and told me to ring her back in two weeks time if she hadnt rang me first so i would defo ring em back in 2 weeks time love. xxxxx

I hope i dump after wls infact i would rather not eat another thing ever again lol.
The wait is awful lisa and there are so many of us in the same boat.
My surgeons secretary rang me the other day and told me to ring her back in two weeks time if she hadnt rang me first so i would defo ring em back in 2 weeks time love. xxxxx

hi Andrea..
i went to my last appointment two weeks ago..I have made the decision that I will wait until Monday then I will ring...
This waiting .is driving me insane...:eek:
I am glad they gave you a call as they promised(I am sure I read that else where)
I hope the Luton and Dunstable are as accommodating when it comes to me ring up .. :D
x x x

Back