• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bingo Wings !!

biggy123

Can anyone recommend good exercises for the dreaded :eek: 'bingo wings'?

Been going to the gym 3-5 times a week, exercise in the house every other day, use a power ball etc. and so far am fairly happy-ish with how things are toning up.....apart from the arms.

The tops of my arms, shoulders and chest are quite muscular :character00116: so the skin is really noticeable when the arms are outstretched.

Am hoping as more weight comes off the bingo wings will reduce but would like to do all I can to help them along!

Any ideas? Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
I'm afraid there's not much you can do as its usually stretched skin and not bad muscle tone. However, you could try to do some weight exercises with dumbells. The ones I do are to raise the arm with a dumbell and then let the elbow go down so you touch the back of your shoulder with the dumbell. Also you could try a kettlebells class as I've noticed a difference in my arms since I started doing these. I don't know how old you are but its one area where age does make a difference unfortunately :(

Back