• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood Test Results

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
As you know i've just been for my 6 month check up and i've just received my blood test results. I feel so fortunate every test has come back with appropriate and good levels all round so please take all your vitamins, calcium and iron as it obviously pays off and is so important. My protein levels are good which is a relief cause i have never used protein shakes/supplements as advised by my surgeon not to mention the fact i struggled the couple of times i tried to get them down, so obviously i'm getting enough in my diet. I just wanted to post this again to reassure people that as long as you follow the advice you are given and take all your supplements your blood levels should be good just like mine xx

Allie thats fab news i knew u were doing fab and the blood results is just the icing on the cake u go girl chat soon am sure :):) xxx

Thanks Allie.

I need to set the alarm on my phone again I think. I bought one of those 7 day pill holder gizzmo's and keep forgetting to get it out of my bag!!

Great news Allie and very sound advice! xx

Back