• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay, good news.........

phatmomma

Great news to share.....

I went to have a fasting blood test last week to check my hba levels (think that the one) and anyone went for my results tonight and my level is 6. My gp says i have excellent levels of control on my diabetes and i no longer need medication (metformin). This is when i confessed i'd not taken my meds for about 6 weeks as i was feeling so good and knew my levels were dropping :)

I will always be diabetic, i just won't need to control it with medication.... Yay Gastric Bypass i love you xxxx

That's amazing and awesome and you so deserve it! ;)

Congratulations!!!! Poke in the eye to the fat bashing media who say our op's are a drain on the NHS!!!! :)

Blimey Julie, that is amazing, to have your diabetes under control without meds, only about 9 weeks after your bypass!!

Fan-bloody-tastic news hunni. Well done you!!:D:D:happy096:
I cannot wait to kick them HUGE metformin to the kerb!! xxxx

WOW!!!! Fantastic news Julie!

thats fab news julie! excellent to see the health benefits from your wls xx

Really great news hun, well done you! xXx

hey well done, so pleased for you

Well done you must feel good! so as well as loosing weight your health is def improving so all worth while.

jayne xx

Way to go... what brilliant news.... (I hate metformin!!!)

Well done Julie..... its really good this op.... aint it.:cool::cool:

Fantastic news - wish all the WLS critics would realise this op would save the NHS a fortune in their diabetes expenditure

congratulations, Im really happy for you!

Back