• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blood test results

charliegirl

As most of you may know from previous posts I struggle to take my iron tablets and have therefore only taken a total of about two weeks since my op in november...glad to say my iron levels are fine which is a relief...they will be monitored regularly and in the meantime I will keep up my eating of leafy greens lol...my B12 is also normal....so what can I say I am Normal!! xx

CG thats positive news means your not doing anything wrong, LOL as IF you would be a nawty girl

I have just under 4 months to go before my first blood tests, and am interested in how different they are. I do have a copy of my pre op ones as i needed to fax them through to the consultant, so will be able to compare them.

Hmm for some reason my typing is off today, it was yesterday as well, keep making mistajes, usually only happens when i am tired

TS I get like that when I have PMT, I can't type, park the car or speak properly...which makes it so much worse when I am on the radio at work and I get very uptight lol....xx

CG well i should not have PMT again so soon but if my body has decided to rebel because of the bypass then i can't prevent it, i do know another motnh like the last one will have me at the Dr's i can't be accountable when it gets that bad lol thats my excuse

Back