• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

blood tests

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Think I'm going to get my bloods done tomorrow then its 1 test out of the way! How many different tests do you have, I've got 4 booked I think but I'm sure my surgeon said there was more than that? Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

im not sure what bloods you have at your stage but i had bloods taken today and just wanted to say it didnt hurt one bit xx

MissyMustDoIt said:
im not sure what bloods you have at your stage but i had bloods taken today and just wanted to say it didnt hurt one bit xx

Bloods I'm fine with now I'm having 5 vials takes 3 big ons n 2 little ones, testing for eeevvverything! Lol its the other tests ... I'm booked for a sleep apnea a endoscapy and another but I have forgoten what it is and doesn't say on the letter! Lol I wanna no what it is and if there are any other tests I forgot cos I was so nervous that I just sat a nodded at the surgeon then walked out of the room with all this paper to hand here there and everywhere and stupidly forgot to read it all again first gggrrrrr dam nerves now I remember why I wanted someone with me ... to listen!!! Lol Xx

MissyMustDoIt said:

Oh yeah nice to see a profile pic! Very pretty hun :D xxx

Back