• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

huddersfield!??

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Is there seriously only me waiting to have my op at huddersfield? Haha Nd 1 person having had hers there? Or anyone that lives in and around Halifax? ... i can't wait to meet the surgeon on Tuesday so happy I've finally got my appointment through Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

im the only one from south staffs pct..lol

clearly not everyone knows our secret haha

MissyMustDoIt said:
im the only one from south staffs pct..lol

clearly not everyone knows our secret haha

You see loads going to the same hospitals and meeting up etc etc n there's not many near me lol It would be nice to have a couple of people who were going to the same one as me Haha Xx

mamma mia said:
Excellent news hun good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks hun I know its still early days but I feel like I'm getting there eeee .... :) xxx

I'm from Huddersfield too

hi Tony i'm hoping too have a band fitted at huddersfield really soon
good luck with your journey xx

martinails said:
hi Tony i'm hoping too have a band fitted at huddersfield really soon
good luck with your journey xx

Im on the waiting list so hopefully not long eeekkk ... Do you have a date? Where are you from? ...... Oh twinkle I didn't know you were so near as if ... We shall have to meet one day :) oh and I love your pic you look great xxxxx

Im on the waiting list so hopefully not long eeekkk ... Do you have a date? Where are you from? ...... Oh twinkle I didn't know you were so near as if ... We shall have to meet one day :) oh and I love your pic you look great xxxxx

Look forward to it, sunshine :D and thank you :D:D xxx

Back