• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BMI under 40.

Well dine Jema! what have you been doing to manage that? I'm struggling trying to lose 10lb! xxx

Well Done, you shout girl it feels great to get the bmi down.xx

Well done, that's a marvellous achievement in a short space of time x

Well dine Jema! what have you been doing to manage that? I'm struggling trying to lose 10lb! xxx

Thanks to you all.
I have done it by cutting out all fizzy drinks, I now only have water, tea or coffee. I only have 1 slice of bread a day, and no other restrictions. If I fancy a biscuit, I have one, but make sure I eat no other rubbish or I try and walk it off. I have a big glass of water every morning as well as before each meal.

I have never 'dieted' like this before, needless to say, I have never lost this much weight before or stuck to it so long, so fingers crossed.....:fingerscrossed:

thanks Jema! I think I will try that when back to work next week. it sounds simple but obviously effective. I can do simple!! :) Lynne xxx

:winner:

I know exactly how you feel - have gone from over 42 to 38, and just yesterday got into the 14 stone bracket for the first time in over 4 years (since I left Uni!!) I'm so friggin' chuffed and means that I'm in the best possible shape for my surgery next week!

I really recommend treating yourself to a pamper evening to celebrate - face pack, deep conditioner treatment, body scrub - I did that and it made me feel even better :D

That is fantastic and I am so pleased for you :)

:winner:

I know exactly how you feel - have gone from over 42 to 38, and just yesterday got into the 14 stone bracket for the first time in over 4 years (since I left Uni!!) I'm so friggin' chuffed and means that I'm in the best possible shape for my surgery next week!

I really recommend treating yourself to a pamper evening to celebrate - face pack, deep conditioner treatment, body scrub - I did that and it made me feel even better :D

:wow:Well done you. How long has it taken you to do it? The idea of a bit of pampering sounds great, and I think I deserve a treat (I never get treats, always the kids & hubby!)
Good luck for your surgery next week.

:wow:Well done you. How long has it taken you to do it? The idea of a bit of pampering sounds great, and I think I deserve a treat (I never get treats, always the kids & hubby!)
Good luck for your surgery next week.

It's taken me most of this year tbh, with the last 7lb or so from the pre-op diet in the last 3 weeks. Lost over a stone for my holiday in May, then put some on, then lost some more, then put some on (sound familiar to anyone? :rolleyes:)

I'm a huge fan of pampering (or is that just a huge fan of Lush :D) as it's purely time for myself, by myself - and who doesn't deserve that every now and again? ;)

Well done, it feels so great, doesn't it, Karen x

Back