• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bonnie's journey so far.....

Bonnie66

Hi all, just to let you all know all went well.

Admitted on the 3rd Oct and opertion on 4th. First on the list so took down to theatre at 8:30. last time I looked at clock it was 9:15 and been told to think of something nice, and off to sleep I went....:)

The next thing I remember was was being brought round in recovery room, not to good feeling really hot and then vomited:9529:. Eventually got back to ward round about 2pm, very tired and the only pain was trapped wind. Slept alot when I could.

Straight up and walking around on Wednesday, which eases the wind pain. had to drink 1 ltr of water today. Dietician went though what I needed to have over the next 4 weeks pureed, and onwards.

Thursday allowed home, had to wait for my medication which seemed an age. The car ride home was uncomfortable but just pleased to be home.

Food seems to be going well since I came home, haven't weighed myself yet thought I would wait till Tuesday and it will be a week post op.....

Hope I haven't bored u all, but thanks for all your support, it is very much appreciated.:)

Great news hun. Glad all went well for you. Here's to the new you xxx

Hi Bonnie. so pleased it all went well for you. great start to the new you. take it easy xxx

Good to see you back home and startng your new life xxxx

Welcome bonnie!! I know what you mean about that car journey!! They sent me home wed 11am after only having op at 3pm tue so really wasn't all there!! But picking up nicely now... Just done my second night of slow walking down my street and back...easy does it xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Awesome news, and no you havent bored me, it was a nice read!!

Happy recovering :)

Thanks for sharing your experience Bonnie!! I know what you mean about the car journey, although I dozed a little, and my husband drove slowly.
Glad to hear that you're doing alright, and look forward to watching your progress :) xxxx

Back