• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back home with my new friend!

LBD

Hi everyone

Thank you all for your lovely supportive messages.

Well I am now home with my band and not feeling too bad really.

A little sore and full of wind(!) and knackered but everything went really well and I have managed to eat a little bit today. It's such an odd feeling being full after two teaspoons of custard!

The only real pain I have experienced has been in my back which I am guessing is probably trapped wind. My port is also a little tender but all in all I can't complain.

I have to say the staff at St Richards were lovely and looked after me very well and Mr Somers is very lush!

So.....onwards and upwards (well downwards preferably lol) to a new me!

xx

Welcome back LBD! I'm so glad that you are feeling good and I hope you have an amazing journey into slimnocity.

glad to see your back home and doing well.
sue

Great to see you're back xx

Great to have you home hun x

Lisa welcome back huni everything sounds like its went well any help or questions you may have on your journey please just ask xxxx wooo hoooo welcome to the losers side of the wall xxx

Liz xxx

Congrats and well done xxx

Congratulations and good luck!

Hope you continue to have a smooth recovery and a nice steady weightloss :) Welcome to the losers bench Xx

glad you're home and doing well!

Now for the exciting bit! glad it all went well Lisa

Glad to hear everything went well and you're back home. Wishing you a speedy recovery for the start of your journey to a slimmer you. :)

X

Back