• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ALL WENT WELL

kerrylee37

[url=http://www.TickerFac
Came home today at 11 ,
All went well started off has soon has i got pick up driver was lovely talked non stop before i know it was at hospital
,my op was being done at 5.30 so long boring day waiting around no nerves at all until they came to me at 4 and said right your next got in lift and bulled my eyes out woke up in hardly no pain only trapped wind nothing pepermint tea didnt cure ,got no sleep tho fans were to loud ,nurse came at six and said right your off at 9am so all in all went really well
got pain but nothing like i thought it would be like so all in all im so glad i had it done i know its early days and i might get more pain but hopefully i handle it
thanks everyone for my best of luck wishes couldnt wait to get on line to tell you all how it went im hooked to this website love it so glad i found it i know it going to help me alot
hugs and kisses to you all ;)

Kerry,
Have been looking out for your post and thought about you yesterday. So glad it's all done now and it's full steam ahead now. Keep posting x

Last edited:
Good to have you back, you sound like you are doing just fine :)... Keep moving (no marathons yet though) and the wind pains will ease xxx

was only worried about them not doing it cause i never stuck to diet but thanks god they did yes in pain but its not too bad and i know it will be all worth it in the end also just had half a cup of soup which was 200 ml had to do it in two half dont know jet if it was full up pain or wind but hopefully i be able to tell soon

news_17083.gif

welcome home Kerry.
I'm so glad it all went well for you. Take it easy now honey and keep in touch with how you're doing.

Love n hugs xxxxxxxx

Hi Kerry
i am so delighted that things went well for you, i have been thinking about you, well done hun, heres to a new you!!!!
xxx

hi kerry, so glad it all went ok for you, give yourself a little time to recover now, then its all systems go, on your way to a brand new you. well done, hugs dawny x

Back