• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boobs - sorry boys but you will prob love this thread lol

Why do I feel drawn to check this thread out every 5 mins Hmmmmmm lol

Cos you keep hoping (in vain) that some of us ladies will post "before" and "after" pics of our shrinking baps .... but you is lookin in the wrong place, Gary !!! :p

Try the Sunday Sport newspaper :8855:

I am wishing, hoping and praying that mine will shrink as I lose weight post op!! So much so that I don't even mind if they go saggy (well, they are already so what's a bit more?)

Tatiana

Funnily enough developed nipples since surgery . How strange.

i wish for a 50dd maybe in about 6 months if they shrink lol

ive gone from a perky 44c to a deflated 38c since surgery - got 'spaniel ears' syndrome :whistle:

just watched calendar girls and was thinking i could pose behind two wet t bags :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side ladies - as you lose weight, your boobs reduce in size, but as a man loses weight, his penis gets bigger!

Either that or it becomes easier to see, I suppose.....

At my heaviest I squashed my more than ample boobs into a 5ODD but to be honest I could have done with a much bigger size :eek:. I now sport the sad tennis balls in a sock look and come in at a 36E :)

frankie i can relate i have to squash a 60 back size in a 50 back size wont embarrass myself giving cup size lol

Back