• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BOSPA contact no: Saltash, Cornwall

Hiya, I attend the Shortlanesend meeting near Truro, but will try and contact our group leader to see if she knows xxxx

Thanks Jan, I know there are a few other groups around down here & I was considering the Truro meet...what's it like there? I have tried to contact the leader @ Saltash but haven't got a response yet...guess she could be away? No rush, as I think I've missed this month's meeting anyway, but if you get anywhere, that would be wonderful. Thanks very much for your effort! xx

Have just checked the Bospa website, all the details are on there. Our next meeting is next Sunday, we have a great time, and everyone is so friendly. I get a lot of support and have learnt a lot from attending, been going since August last year xxxxxx

Cheers Jan, that's where I got the contact details from. How many generally turn up at the Truro meet then? Thinking I might prefer that one, even if it's a bit further, 'coz at least there would be one person I know there (you!). Don't really want to bring the OH, he has a terrible habit of interrupting people (short-term memory loss from when he got hit by a v. big lorry some years ago...if he thinks of a question, he HAS to ask it there & then or he forgets, lol), but it can be very annoying!!!

i go to Saltash, Helen Rothwell used to run it but zaneta jean jones does it now she's on facebook xxx

I must say we have a brilliant time, have a coffee before, then we have a talk by someone, ie a dietician, surgeon or someone who has had a bypass/band. Or if no one is booked to speak, we just have an open session. There are usually quite a few there, 20, or 30. Not many of us take OH's to be honest, we have a good old girly natter, and you can donate/buy clothes there too. There is a raffle and then another coffee at the end. I shall definitely be going next week, as it will be the last meeting before my op, and I shall need all the reassurance I can get lol xxxxxxx

her email Expose Email Mobile number:447790239997 Other:01637889150

Am ok, getting nervous now, may have some more questions but will private message you if that is ok xxxx

ya thats fine xxxx

Back