• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BOSPA WEBSITE

BlueDiamond

Hello there

just thought would let fellow losers & newbies know that the information on the bospa website for support groups meetings are all wrong......i just called to attend one tomorrow to be told that all the info on there is wrong.......just as well i didnt just turn up ....oh and also not open to public , apparently the lady (kristen) said u can only attend whittington support group if ur having your op done there.........

All the best - mejulie

Hello there

just thought would let fellow losers & newbies know that the information on the bospa website for support groups meetings are all wrong......i just called to attend one tomorrow to be told that all the info on there is wrong.......just as well i didnt just turn up ....oh and also not open to public , apparently the lady (kristen) said u can only attend whittington support group if ur having your op done there.........

All the best - mejulie

omg thats all wrong a support group should be open to all wls patients in the area no matter who there surgeon is, doesnt sound like its very supportive at all does it.:mad:

i found a phone number for information about wls support groups give them a ring and ask if theres any near you as speaking to someone is better than looking at out of date web sites.

the number is...

0151 2224737

i hope that helps.

liz x

Thanks liz

i rung them and said can take up to two days to reply............oh well least i tried
thanks liz xx

i found a phone number for information about wls support groups give them a ring and ask if theres any near you as speaking to someone is better than looking at out of date web sites.

the number is...

0151 2224737

i hope that helps.

liz x

There is another site that lists support groups, but as it includes a forum I can't link to it on here.

There is an open meeting on Saturday in central london if thats any good?

Back