• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bovril/Marmite on pre-op low cal diet?

I'm doing the low cal pre op and wondered if it is ok for me to drink a cup of hot marmite (like bovril style - only veggie) xx

:sign0163:

yes that is ok to have hun it has no calories in i dont suppose have a look on the jar but i had oxo on mine so you should be fine xxx
Fantastic - thanks hun. I cooked sprouts tonight and I love to make my hot marmite with the water that the sprouts have been cooked in! :gimi: xx

Defo OK I checked with the dietitian.
Not too long to wait now.
Bunny xx
Excellent. No, not too long - providing my heart tests go ok next week xx

Eugh!!!!!
Love it or hate it! Plus brussels sprouts are my favourite food in the whole world (see, I should really be a skinny!) :8855:

I love cold sprouts! I keep going back to the fridge to eat the leftovers. It takes all sorts! Mxx

i must admit i love sprouts....my my i bet we are a windy lot huh lol i hate marmite though eiwwww prefer oxo with a bit of pepper i yum yum xxx

Put it this way, you wouldn't have wanted to be in my room last night! So lucky I'm single at times :ashamed0005:

:479:

Actually - I'm a perfume factory! xx

ewwww sprouts

you are all mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sprouts are the worst thing put on this earth. Now marmite yummmmmmmmmmmm

One of my favourite meals is sprout curry - delicious. But the sprouts have to be crunchy, not soggy xx

Back