• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brand new!

MLN

Hi there
I'm just starting out on my journey. I've been referred from my GP to St Peters in Chertsey and had the group forum meeting last week. I have the dietician on the 2nd of September and have to have a sleep apnea test as well. Any one else from St Peters on here? Would love to hear your tales - good and bad! I'm hoping for a sleeve.:)

Hi

I'm not from your area but wanted to say welcome x

Hello and welcome im not from your part of town but wanted to say hello

hi,

I'm not from the same area, sorry, but wanted to say welcome and good luck with your journey :)

Thank you ladies! This looks like such a good site to get lots of information on. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!x

I'm under st George's which is linked with St. Peter's. (St George's has been super fast and very straight forward)

Haven't used St Peters in regards to WLS, but my family dealings with them have been dreadful!
Let's hope the bariatric dep is better than the oncology dept.

I really hope for you it is, and I wish you all the best!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm local :) and welcome. Ditto what Lauren said, I've done the fracture clinic (hopeless) and other half and I have both tested A&E, we wouldn't go there even if we were dying :(. Bariatric department can therefore only be GOOD ;)

Hi MLN,

I'm not from St Peters, but just wanted to say welcome to the forum and good luck!

Sam

Back