• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

confused

amie123

hi all I'm new here and am at the beginning of my journey I was referred by my GP to st marys in London and have an appointment already for the 20th of June which seems far away , my bmi is 44.4 and I'm 5ft1 anyway my letter said I will be meeting the surgeons team a group session and blood test and ecg what will I expect have i been funded I don't understand it all , thanks and good luck everyone

Hi,

Last night on BBC2 they had a show regarding hospitals and St Marys was on there and it showed how the weight loss team at St Marys are under so much pressure and how some people have waited for 4 years with many cancellations. along the way. was a really good show try and catch it if u can. was on about 10.30pm

Hi,

Last night on BBC2 they had a show regarding hospitals and St Marys was on there and it showed how the weight loss team at St Marys are under so much pressure and how some people have waited for 4 years with many cancellations. along the way. was a really good show try and catch it if u can. was on about 10.30pm
Hi,

oh no I will defiantly watch that I hope.i don't wait that long , thanks :)

I was referred in November 2013, first group meeting on 23 December 2013.

Then ecg etc. Then psychologist and dietitian. My MDT meeting was in the June 2014.

Operation on 4 July 2014.

6 month wait once I got to St Marys

Back