• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

breakfast????

phatmomma

Any ideas what i can have (apart from cereals) to give my pouch a fuller feeling?

I have cereal every day but they just don't cut it for restriction. Yet conversely i don't feel like i've had breakfast without having cereals...

Any ideas welcome :) xx

Eggs. Scrambled, poached, a little omelette, keeps my pouchy full for hours!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I have natural yogurt with protein powder mixed into it... its become my firm favourite & quick & easy!

I tried cereal but it gave me cravings for carbs during the rest of my day so needed a quick alternative.

I'll look forward to seeing what responses you get Julie for some more ideas. Thanks. x

On a work day Julie I dont have time for anything other than cereal... Now some people may be horrified by this, but with all the rushing around in the morning I find it difficult to manage breakfast before I leave the house, so I put a portion of about 30 - 40g of special K into a freezer bag and munch on it dry on my way to work.

It takes me about 20 mins to eat it and as it is dry it sits in my pouch a little longer than if I have it with milk.

of a weekend, I will sometimes have 1/2 a bacon sandwich, or a poached egg on 1 slice of toast. I always love the idea of a big cooked breakfast but I know I would be defeated after the first few bites so dont bother.

Also for me, my restriction is better in the morning so for me the temptation to overeat at breakfast time is not there.... Teatime, or supper time is a different story ;)

Good thinking Sam, but i reckon if i ate it slow it would be gone in 5 minutes lol and my appetite knocks spots off yours, even from day one almost....

I may have to turn to eggs as an option an see how long they last!!!

bacon and egg and tomatoes I tend to have...it means I have to be organised the night before so I have time to have it, but it fills me! Mind you, so do cornflakes, but it looks like they are my entire carb fix for the day, so trying to avoid them!

have u looked on the banders excercise and food log....some good ideas there...i think ive seen people having ryvita in the morning

I really like turkey rashers they are quite high in protein but low in fat and kcals, 2 of those and a few baked beans yum x

Back