• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to HIDE my LOOSE JELLY (Tummy)...!!!

emma-louise

my new life!!
Any ideas ladies on what's the best control underwear to hide my loose jelly skin!
I mean since coming from 19.3 to 11.8 my belly is yuk!
I would like some knickers that give a good coverage over the tummy area and don't roll down when you move about.
Ive bought control wear before and once you have them on for an hour,I've had to sneek into the loos to get the damn things off as you can't breath!!! And they give me bellyache...
Any ideas??

I've always bought control undies from M&S. They do different strengths and materials - I wear the really firm ones for nights out but the cotton ones every day. They're nice and supportive but don't cut you in half x

hi emma-louise,
i know they are expensive but sloggi's are really good, not too tight and they wash and wash.
also gok wan does some nice control wear in softer materials but again, they aint cheap!
congratulations on the fabulous weight loss darlin - i suppose this is a 'nice' problem to have?

I get mine from matalan. They are very soft and comfotrable and they are shaped right up to just underneath the bust where there is a double row of that see through grip stuff. I find them very comfortable and wear them every day as they give me a nice shape. If you wear the wrong size they can make you feel a bit like a sausage so go for your proper size, not the size you want the shapewear to make you!! They also keep you warm when its a bit nippy round the now skinny ribs. As they are from Matalan they are very affordable. They wash well and dont look grotesque like some of the shapewear does that I have seen advertised on tv.
They also have some control wear that has shoulder straps and continues down the body past the upper thigh area. They dont cover the bust but have a scoop neckline where the control continues under the bust. I havent got one of these as I am really happy with the long line control knickers. lol, such a funny word.
Lynne x
ps. I used to wear sloggi's all the time but now just wear sloggi's as ordinary knickers when I am not going out.

Noticed that Lidl's have an offer on this type of underwear starting Mon 5 March. camis / shorts / hi rise knickers / body suit / waist cincher / bustier.

Buy them for the size you are not for the size you want them to shape you to, if you know what I mean.
Some people buy them a size smaller than they actually are thinking it will make them look slimmer but that isnt how it works. They are to smooth out wobbly bits, which is what you want, and the same reason I wear them for.
Try Matalan, they arent stiff, they are lovely soft material. They do a few different types, they do have the stiff ones but the ones I buy are the shiney ones made out of soft fabric, but the control is excellent from them.
Lynne x

Ive found spanx to be the best on comfort and giving you smoothness. I have the long tummy ones and fit the top under my bra so everything is streamlined. I find the cheaper the make the more uncomfortable they are

I get my control underwear from Sainsburys - I've tried lots of different stuff, including more expensive brands - but for me, their's comes out on top for value, comfort and shaping results. They also wash really well and last ages with no loss of elasticity or 'pull in' power!
xXx

Louanne79 said:
I get my control underwear from Sainsburys - I've tried lots of different stuff, including more expensive brands - but for me, their's comes out on top for value, comfort and shaping results. They also wash really well and last ages with no loss of elasticity or 'pull in' power!
xXx

Never thought to look at sainsburys,will see when I go next
Thanks x

Stellap said:
Ive found spanx to be the best on comfort and giving you smoothness. I have the long tummy ones and fit the top under my bra so everything is streamlined. I find the cheaper the make the more uncomfortable they are

Where do u get spanx are they exspensive?

I think I seen an newspaper article about marks and Spencer doing control knickers which came out on top for women,
But I'm not sure what they are called,does anyone know

Stellap said:

Hi

I couldn't agree more I brought mine from debenhams £34.00

Not cheap but worth it x

Well done on the weight loss x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Mine cost £8 !!

Lynne x

The matalAn ones are really fantastic. The one that goes under the bra .. Easy to get off when you go to loo as well . So soft and comfortable £10 !!!

Back