• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breast Uplift and Tummy Tuck

ladyluck14k

Thanks mamma mia, will be thinking of you too, best of luck to you with yours x

ladyluck14k

Hi all, had my op at about 3pm today. All went well, clinic is amazing and the nurses are wonderful and look after me. Boobs no pain at all but tummy tuck is really tight and painful but the nurses keep topping me up with pain relief.

Will write in more detail when I feel well enough but very happy so far.

mamma mia

Hi hun I am exactly same no pain from boobs and think it's the tightness of the binder more than the pain! Hospital wasn't the best unfortunately so I was glad to be home and looked after xxx

ladyluck14k

Thanks for the well wishes x

Oh god mamma mia this compression garment is hell! Sorry to hear hospital wasn't good but there's no place like home xx

ladyluck14k

just to update, im 3 weeks post op and healing really well, the first 2 weeks were really difficult, I bled quite badly from my tummy tuck wound on my left hip but thankfully it has stopped now and is healing well.

Im driving and moving well, almost back to normal I just make sure I take it easy and not over exert myself. The swelling has gone right down, get the odd time where I get abit swollen but it soon goes back down again.

All in all im doing well and really happy with my results and hope I continue to heal well.

Bear

wow, it sounds like your recovery has been really speedy. Really pleased for you.

ladyluck14k

Thanks guys, I will get my pics sorted, ive taken some on my phone just need do some cropping so my face isnt in them! Can't believe how well the scars look already though so very pleased x

rubyred15

Hi,,,has any one had any tummy tuck and boobs in Turkey,,,,I'm researching a few company's at the moment ie France Belgium Poland turkey,,,,,basically I'm working my way across eaurope,,,,,any recommendations would be very helpfull,,,,,,thank you xxxx

weegie

Hi,,,has any one had any tummy tuck and boobs in Turkey,,,,I'm researching a few company's at the moment ie France Belgium Poland turkey,,,,,basically I'm working my way across eaurope,,,,,any recommendations would be very helpfull,,,,,,thank you xxxx

I have not had plastics but have travelled for my bypass. One thing to point out is if you stay within the EU then the EHIC card should cover you God forbid any complications post/during. surgery. Only whilst you are there of course.

Julcsi

I had tummy tuck and breast lift abroad in Hungary with very pleasing result. But I have to say that I am Hungarian citizen and pay full health insurance there. It is a big op, please be careful. Dont think EHIC card will cover all the costs eg. in case of infection.
On the other hand, £8000 has been saved.

rubyred15

Dr chris debruyn ? Has any one had any experience with cosmetic surgery,,,,,I am now booked for 30 September in Belgium with dr debrune for a full tummy tuck and lipo....I have seen him mentioned on this sight for bariatrics surgery and he comes with glowing reports,,,,,,so I think I've made a good choice? Any advise would be helpfull ?

weegie

Dr chris debruyn ? Has any one had any experience with cosmetic surgery,,,,,I am now booked for 30 September in Belgium with dr debrune for a full tummy tuck and lipo....I have seen him mentioned on this sight for bariatrics surgery and he comes with glowing reports,,,,,,so I think I've made a good choice? Any advise would be helpfull ?

I thought BSS cosmetics was done by Dr DeDonker ? See http://www.belgiumsurgeryservices.com/doctors.php. He is has a great reputation but haven't heard of Dr Chris doing plastics.

rubyred15

Hi, thanks for that ,, that is the company I'm booked with,,and it does say my surgeon is Dr Chris Debruyne,,,,maybe it's with him due to me having my gastric band in already ? I know it will have to be emptied before surgery and refilled after surgery ! Any more information on the company would be helpfull? Thanks ruby x

weegie

Hi, thanks for that ,, that is the company I'm booked with,,and it does say my surgeon is Dr Chris Debruyne,,,,maybe it's with him due to me having my gastric band in already ? I know it will have to be emptied before surgery and refilled after surgery ! Any more information on the company would be helpfull? Thanks ruby x

I have had both my band and my revision to bypass done by Dr Chris and cant sing his praises loud enough. BSS wasn't around in 2007 but I used them for my bypass 3 weeks ago. Have no complaints whatsoever. There is a Belgium Surgery thread if you search for it and you can read about others experience. I didn't know he did cosmetics, its a wonder he has time tbh.

Good luck with it. X