• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 years post bypass 2 weeks post tummy tuck/lipo/breast lift and aug.

DeeKaulfers

Live Laugh Love!
I haven't been on here in ages and I feel awful about that, mostly since before and after my bypass this was the best place for me. Helped me so much. But as we all know we lose weighti, we heal, life gets crazy lol. But I'm back here now to add to my journey the first step of my new body reconstructive surgery. I have lost a total of 136lbs since jan 10 th 2011 and finally saved to pay for my first reconstructive procedures.
I had a full tummy tuck and lipo with a breast lift and augmentation. I will post before and after bypass pics and then before and after tummy tuck so far.
I am only 2 weeks post op on my tummy tuck so there is still a lot of swelling and my bandages are still on.
Let me know what you think and it's good to be back.
I can't wait to get back to the gym!!! (I also have not been eating great recently so I'm kind of upset with myself there).
The pic with the full me is before and after bypass still no tummy tuck. The other is tummy tuck.

image-1124975400.jpg

image-2474430389.jpg

Last edited:
thank you for sharing these, I'm saving for surgery too even though I've still got some poundage to lose, but I know that I will need a full apronectomy and private surgery is the only option. You've done amazing :)

thank you for sharing these, I'm saving for surgery too even though I've still got some poundage to lose, but I know that I will need a full apronectomy and private surgery is the only option. You've done amazing :)

Thank you. It's been a long road and quiet a few times I had the money but something came up with my family and I didn't get to do the surgery. Finally though everything lined up perfect. I'm very happy that the weight and now skin is gone :)

Well done, you look amazing! Keep up the hard work :)

Thank you everyone

So I go back to the doctors on Monday for my 2 wk check and to get new strips put on. Can't wait to see how I'm healing. Pain wise every doesn't hurt but my left arm and chest area. Might have to ask him why that breast hurts so much more than the other. It's also the one that has been and remains he most swollen.

Snap! I'm nearly three weeks post op full tummy tuck and thigh lift. 9 weeks post op breast uplift with implants and arm lift. My incisions aren't to bad but I have a Seroma so above my incision it's quite swollen. Did they tell you how much your excess skin weighed? Mine was, just over 11 pounds.

I had similar pains around my boobs. I was told it was the fibers healing back together and internal stitches.

Your pics look amazing!

Snap! I'm nearly three weeks post op full tummy tuck and thigh lift. 9 weeks post op breast uplift with implants and arm lift. My incisions aren't to bad but I have a Seroma so above my incision it's quite swollen. Did they tell you how much your excess skin weighed? Mine was, just over 11 pounds.

I had similar pains around my boobs. I was told it was the fibers healing back together and internal stitches.

Your pics look amazing!

Wow that's a lot of surgery to recover from at once. My surgeon wouldn't let me do all that. He told me I to wait a yr before he will do anymore surgeries on me. Which I'm fine with I need the time to heal and save. I have a year of payments on the amount I financed anyways. I only have my legs left to do. They took total of 19 lbs with skin and liposuction. Which brought me from 175 before surgery to one lb over my goal weight 156lbs.
And thank you on the compliment :) still sore but can't wait to feel great!!

Wow that's a lot of surgery to recover from at once. My surgeon wouldn't let me do all that. He told me I to wait a yr before he will do anymore surgeries on me. Which I'm fine with I need the time to heal and save. I have a year of payments on the amount I financed anyways. I only have my legs left to do. They took total of 19 lbs with skin and liposuction. Which brought me from 175 before surgery to one lb over my goal weight 156lbs.
And thank you on the compliment :) still sore but can't wait to feel great!!

I definitely wouldn't recommend that many procedures at one time. Lol my situation was a bit unique. Wow 19 pounds is brill. I didn't have any lipo. You must feel amazing!

I definitely wouldn't recommend that many procedures at one time. Lol my situation was a bit unique. Wow 19 pounds is brill. I didn't have any lipo. You must feel amazing!

I do feel good minus the normal pain lol. :)

Dee, looking good :D, I have a question....

On your tummy tuck do you have a scar round your tummy button, and is your scar above your knicker line?

I have my tummy tuck and mastopexy in 10 days (oh my golly gosh :eek::eek:), I am having my scar really low, in knickers through my hair line and will also get a new tummy button as they take the skin off. I can't quite see from yours.

Thanks (in advance:eek:)

Back