• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bring on 2010 :) just over 8 weeks to my surgery and i cant wait 4 my new life :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Hi all, just wanted to wish everyone here a happy and healthy new year and i hope 2010 is a fab year for you and your families and all ur dreams come true.

4 me this will be the last new year i will be "super morbidly obese :cry::cry:" as my surgery is 8 weeks on Tuesday :D:D:D and new years 2010 well i have no idea where i will be or what i will be doing, but one thing i know for sure is that i wont be "super morbidly obese, or morbidly obese or even obese :D:D" i will be Roch and for the first time since i was 3 yrs old people will notice me for me and not because i am either the fattest child or fattest adult in the room.
No more will people be telling me " oh Rochelle u have such a pretty face if only you would lose weight you would be so beautiful :cry::cry::cry:"

I so look forward to the time where i can just mingle and be lost in the crowd and not stand out as am the biggest person, i so look forward to the time where i can just jump in my car and go out and not have to worry is their a disabled parking space outside, and are the seats big enough and strong enough for me so i dont embarrass myself and either get stuck or break the chair , i so look forward to doing the things that average weight people take for granted every day in their lives and never have to think bout b4 they do it, i so look forward to the day i am free of pain and my brain is not fuzzed up on such strong medication that i forget my words, peoples names and what i was going to say.

These are just a few of the things that are going to be so different in my life by new years 2010 and i cant wait till then, thinking bout those things send shivers down me as it excites me and for the first time in so many years i have something to hold on to emotionally to keep me going as i know for sure that this year will be the last year i will ever be like this and for the first time in many years i can actually believe that " the world is my oyster and my new life is out there just waiting for me to reach out and grab it and i cant wait "

Am sure you can all relate to my post whether u have 8 stone to lose or 18 stone to lose, wls is the best present anyone could ever give me and i count down the days till my surgery and to the start of my new and fab life !!

Ty for taking the time to read this sorry it was a bit emotional :D hope u all have a fab night. For the first time in many years i wont be spending in in on my own i have my good friend from this site Caroline 1061 coming round for dinner and a good old natter and i know we will have a fab night.

Take care luv Roch xxx

Great post Roch - the results of this operation still amaze me day by day. I have gone from a 26-28 in Evans to a 14 in regular shops within 8 months...You can and will do this and if unlike me you have your head screwed on about the op - your results will be super duper amazing! I cant wait to watch and share in your journey! Super!

Sally xx

Hi Roch, wow, I can tell the excitement in your words. Next new year's eve will be so different to today. Happy new year!!!
btw I think your inbox is full!

Great Post Roch I can tell by just reading how excited you are, I am a bit mixed emotions at the mo lol never can be pleased haha. but then your post makes me think why i am doing this, not going swimming, or abroad, or fitting on a rollercoaster, or in normal clothes, or being able to run or walk that great, to have energy for life... for everything you go to the dr's for not to be """Oh its your weight !!!!"""
I too am thinking omg what will this time next year be like, new me new shape new clothes new frame of mind.
My op is a week on monday omg did i type that lol...
I have been on preop low cal low carb diet 3 days (should have been 4 but that was hubbys birthday so we had a meal out) I am sticking to it even though its hard (not as hard as milk diet though, you lot are soo good to stick to that)
All i can say is bring on 2010 to all us who are pre op post op and in the waiting stages hope its a fantastic year for us all and I wish you all love and luck for 2010 xxx
Helen

Roch your post is great. You sound so excited I can just imagine you sitting there with a big smile on your face. I hope 2010 is the year that everything is fantastic for you Roch.

Hi Roch, have loved reading your posts. Want to wish you the very best of years, and I can so relate to lots of what you have written. I just hope I get my funding this year, and pray that it will be a fab 2010 for us all xxxx

Fab post! Here is to a wonderful 2010!

Back