• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bronze Diary Vs Diary???

Porpo

Hi what's the difference between a diary and a bronze diary?? looks like there's just Sam in the bronze bit on her own.

x

Hi Porpo

I may be wrong but I thought the ordinary diaries can be read by anyone, but the bronze ones can only be read by members who have earned priveledges. I was thinking of moving mine there actually :)

Xx

Hi what's the difference between a diary and a bronze diary?? looks like there's just Sam in the bronze bit on her own.

x

The difference between Bronze and the normal diary threads are that any member has to have posted 50 times to read the diary thread and anyone not logged in cant read it, and to me the biggest bonus is that ur diary thread cant be googled for the rest of the world to read. My last diary thread on MM was in a section like this as i was horrified when i once googled "bariatric surgery at the Whititngton" and my post on MM came up for the whole world to read.

Hiya Porpo,

The ladies replies above are correct. The bronze section is for extra privacy and cannot be googled. You need 200 posts to view/post in the bronze section so if you are paranoid (like me!) about people in "real life" knowing all your intimate details then bronze is the best place for your diary.

Hope that clarifies hun. If anyone has a minimum of 200 posts, and would like their diary moved to bronze section - just PM me and I will arrange to have it moved for you.

Lol thought it was 50 points thought it was similar to the one in MM, but now remember there were 2 diff kinds of privilege diary threads.
Sam i have posted i the technical bit can u pls move my thread for me, thanks x

Hi roch, one of the other mods must have seen your request before me because I just went searching for your thread and found it had already been moved.

I'm not feeling like such a loner in bronze now! If anyone else wants their diary moved just pm me. xx

Hi roch, one of the other mods must have seen your request before me because I just went searching for your thread and found it had already been moved.

I'm not feeling like such a loner in bronze now! If anyone else wants their diary moved just pm me. xx

Thanks hun xx

Hi sue, yes Hun it's the same thing- but gold on minimins needs 1500 posts.

Back