• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bugger me backwards

Frosty

Hiya

Came to my monday weigh in.
I bought new batteries last week for my scales ( energizers ) and they near flat already grrrrr.

But what i was going to say is, We have been doing a decorating session.
Tiles the whole of the downstairs and filling in the pool which involved moving 10 ton of rubble from the front to back and chucking it in the pool via wheel barrow.

I worked so hard i fely like i was going to die. Ache all over and felt really unwell etc etc.

And to add to it all . i jumped on some scales and ive put on 3 pounds :cry:

I think it was be down to eating junk food all week as the kitchen has been kinda out of order.

Case of sods law. So to all you bypassers and banders . dont do the decortaing make your wife / husband do it as it will mqake you put on weight :D:D:D:D:D:D

hahaha frosty. Shame about the 3lb but your story made me chuckle this morning. xx

Thats so bloody unfair but I bet you will have a loss the comming week xxx

yup same from me it wil be muscle built up and next week it will drop off, but just think how much fitter you are for lugging all that to fill the pool

Bugger I am decorating my whole house!!! Have a decorator doing the high bits on my stairs and everything else is down to me....:mad::mad::mad:

Nice one frosty. You men use any excuse to get out of DIY jobs.I think this one tops the ones I've heard lately. You have to think of it as a workout and the muscle building you men love. Keep up the hard (fattening) work lol. Take care xx Gaynor xx

Back