• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"but u dont look fat"ggrrrrrrrr

tracyt84

ok so i decided to put on my facebook that im having my gastric band,got a mixed reaction really some for happy for me others not,some even said "but u dont look fat" well i didnt get this figure drinking diet coke now did i grrrrrr some people

Ah Tracy when I told my best friend I was having bypass she said to me that I wasn't as big as I thought, however with no clothes on maybe she would think again!! I only told a her, my mum and dad inlaws and work because I had made my mind up and it was my decision. Good luck love and if it's what you want then go for it I did:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i dont regret putting it on facebook dont get me wrong,people are always gonna have views about wls surgery and thats fine,im NOT shamed of having it done so dont feel the need to keep it a secret,sod what people say its MY life and im not happy with it atm so im changing it,simples xx

Hun dont ever let anyone make you feel bad for the decisions you make with your life..and your body. You will have some people along the way who totally disagree with wls... but you will find your true friends will support you along the way... so you do what you want to do and dont let anyone get you down. I put it on my facebook... and people will have there opinions... but its your opinion which is most important. good luck xx

eveyone I have told about the fact that I was going to have wls were behind me 100% and that included family I hadn't seen for over 24 years

I have told all my friends and family. I felt that I needed the support that they could give me. I have not had any negative feedback but if I did.. The 'delete' or 'unfriend' button certainly will be used.... I have no time in my life for negativity. This is a new start.. one that I have not taken lightly.
But I got the 'not so fat' talk even from the surgeon. I did tell him that I have spent over 60 years of my life knowing how to dress and 'cover up' and asked if he would like to see me with no clothes on.....
The part of my new me is do just what is good for me.. only mix with family and friends that support me.. and to make me the most important person in my life. Everyone else can stand in the queque after that !!

Good luck !

LOL that part made me laugh,if only they could actually see under your clothes!

Tracy - I am just so surprised that they dont ask to look !! If you go to the dentist with a toothache he at least asks you to open your mouth and peek !!
xx

hahaha im glad they dont tho,tbh the poor sods would have nightmares for life if they saw me naked xx

OOh they would pass out if they saw me naked.... i pass out when i see me naked!!

hahahah omg i loveee you people!xx

Stuff em all. My surgery has never been a secret and i won't be ashamed of making it.

Good for you girl xx

i hate it when people tell me im not fat lol erm . . hello!!! wearing size 22 clothes and cant walk properly! lol
another one that annoys me is when people bigger than me tell me im not fat, i wanna say "just because im not as fat as you, dont mean im not fat"!! hahaha nowt as strange as folk, sod em all, they just like having you as the fat friend, everyone has one lol xxx

i hate it when people tell me im not fat lol erm . .

Hmm.... don't think I've ever had anyone tell me I'm not fat.

What I struggle with is when ppl who are only slightly overweight, if at all, make a big thing of declining cake because they are trying to cut down a bit, and bemoaning how uncomfortable they are with all this weight they're carrying.

Sister, you have no idea! I suppose we all work within our own frame of reference, though.

Barbara

I have a friend who everytime she sees me now....says hey skinny how are you.... got me wondering.... was she before thinking... hey fatty how are you?? lol

i can relate with you all,tbh i think we all have some friends that are jealous of our weight loss ops,afraid that were gonna look better then them! ermm hellooo i already do :) oh and when im on a rant as i am now lol dont even get me started on the OH i could grow anoter head and he wouldnt never mind gain loads more weight gggrrrr

some people say the most stupid things... my friends who was my best friend from age 6 till 14 now just kinda friends i said to her about a year ago that i was asking for it from my docs and she said " thats abit drastic isnt it? havent u tried dieting and excercise"... erm ...... DUH!!!!! my god i didnt know what to say to her lol.... xxx

Back