• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wanna tell every fat person there is a way out!!!!

sammyc

ive had my bypass now 7 weeks and ive lost almost 4 and half stone and i feel like a new person its the best thing ive every done in my life im only 30 but wish i did it 10 years ago.before when i was fatter i used to make out that i was happy being fat and that i didnt wanna be skinny. the thing is now when ever i see someone who is big i feel i like i wanna tell them they dont have to look like that anymore that there is a way out and that i know they aint happy and that they must have a bypass ive even started phoning my dad and telling him everyday he needs one i feel really bad i feel this was but i just dont want unhappy people not to know there can be a way out lol do u think i lossing the plot lol !!!!!!:eek:

Not at all , still early days for me & weightloss no where near yours .
When I did Cambridge diet I felt the same , I now know its not sustainable to most people so glad I didn't , but this is soooo different . Well done xx

THat is absolutely brilliant well done thats a huge weight loss in such a short time keep it going girl xx Shout it from the roof tops if you have to xx fantastic

That's amazing. Reading that's makes me feel positive about having a bypass hopefully in 3 months. I'm so scared and wonder if I'm doing the right think but that has helped. Thank you xx

Back