• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

who cares shes fat!!!

What an effin p***k!! :mad:

What goes around come around.

It will be great when you reach your target weight.Then he will probably be doin a bit of this.......:kissass:

:)

Its awful that hes said it, i hope your friend gave him a right ear bashing!

Hes not worth worrying over if hes that shallow, his life must be dull if thats all that bothers him!

What a complete sh**head! Just another one who will be laughing on the other side of their face when you've lost all the weight and look fabulous. You'll be able to snub him then - after you've let him know that you're still the same person with the same feelings. He's beneath your contempt Kirsty - these people are just pondlife who don't deserve you as a friend. Real friends see the beauty within. Mxx

My Thoughts exactally.
These type of people don't desreve your friendship. You will have the last laugh. HUGS X

Hi Kirsty
Ditto to all the names that the thing has been called. He was the one who did'nt deserve to be in your company.I am like you and let these things bother me but soon we will be laughing on the other side of our faces and bleep bleep's like him will be the sorry ones. you keep smiling you are worth so much more than him and all of those like him xx

Hiya....Words can really cut deep some times and people like Mr T*sser simply are rude and ignorant....What goes around comes around hopefully for him....and he will get his....Dig deep and remember...
" Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Falling But "
In Rising Every Time We Fall"......
Mark

What a horrid rude little man he sounds:mad::mad:Don't take any notice hun, he'll soon change his tune when you are losing, then you can tell him to get lost;):D

What a:brainfart: id love to:tomato: then id :whoopass: followed by :asskick: and to finish a :copon: till i made him:giveup:then id start again lol chin up babe your worth a million of an idiot like that :553: x

Oh Kirsty, of course you are upset. How dare a pathetic, sad little c*ck say something so disgusting about you. I'm sure he has a sad and lonely little life, whereas you have people that care about you and love you.
What a pile of useless saturday night street puke.
Sending you very best wishes, Jen x

Kirsty this is just ignorance of a complete b*st*rd. Had he got any intelligence then he'd know that there's a lovely person inside the "over grown" body. Some people make me sick and some make me cringe at the lack of compassion for other peoples feelings. It won't be long till you're on the road to loserville. When you get there he'll be "Billy no mates" because he will always be a T*sser and you'll be nice and slim and confident enough to tell him exactly what he is.
Chin up sweetheart. At least you're doing something about weight but I bet he is'nt doing anything about his attitude.

Aww hun thats hurrendous what an ar*e! Your life is more then worth living (though I know how you feel). Those types of peeps just arn't worth knowing full stop! Think towards your op which is going to mark the new you for the rest of your life. For your self and your health not anyone else so even when you are a size zero you can still tell him where to go shove it!

Clare x

ok so this is quite hard for me to write i went to my friends yesterday - i dont go out much as i have really and panic attacks due to being so self conscience due to my weight! anyway i was there a few hours sitting in the lounge - everyone else had slowly drifted in to the kitchen when my friend asked 'wheres kirsty' - someone who id never met before replied who cares shes fat!!! i dont know why but it really bothered me... i did confront him as did my friend - he didnt say anything just went and lied on her bed but i left soon after and his words really cut me! im due to be seeing the surgeon on the 4th September after losing the 5% they asked of me in 4 weeks but now i find myself wishing my life away... i really just want to give up as im sure ppl just see me as a joke! after all its my fault im so fat in the first place!! i dont even know why im writing this - i guess its just easier talking to ppl u dont know & on the plus side they cant see ur tears through a screen :(

Hi Kerry

You know none of us are born perfect human specimens. This guy certainly shows us this.

You say that it's your fault for being 'fat'...But whilst we are all supposed to be responsible for ourselves...some of us do not possess the will-power to become slim on our own...Is the lack of 'will-power' self inflicted?...No, we would all give ourselves a good dose of it if it were available in pill form, wouldn't we?

Some folk are born with the slim gene, some with the fat gene...Some of us are born with an aptitude for maths and some for biology...We all have our niche...you have yours, and if it has not shone yet...I'm 99.9% sure it will very soon.

I'm sure you have tried many diets over the course of your life as a larger lady......You have tried!...and that is what counts...The step you are about to take, takes courage and you should give yourself a huge pat on the back for taking that step.

You have told him off, and I hope that his concious is hurting him right now...the way he hurt you.

Please do not wish your life away... believe me life is not a dress rehearsal and when it's good it's great...You deserve to have a great life hun.

(((hugs)))

Back