• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass yesterday

Well I finally had it done.
I had my bypass at 2.30pm yesterday. being discharged today. I have 6 holes on tummy so fairly sore but looking forward to going home to recover.
Lookers bench here I come xxx
I remember leaving hospital after my bypass in January just gone ....dont over do it and rest when you can lovely xxx

How do you feel now? How much weight have you lost since your op @Angeline xx
Im alot better as had lots of complications so doing fab compared to that time period xxxx Im back at work and running around with Military wives choir, training the hop and kids lol xxx I still have issues with constipation and have to take medication sometimes to help me as with complications my bowels went to sleep for long time....hopefully will sort in time xxx
I was 15st 10lb on 19th January and Im 13st 5lb now. Weight loss has stalled a little as getting to grips with diet and eating food after the post op 6 weeks diet plan xxx I can eat almost anything now xxx

How are you doing lovely? How did your operation go? x

Yes I'm doing ok thank you it was a week ago I had my op and I can't bloody believe it! I can't wait to start seeing some results! Struggling to drink the recommended liquid allowance. How is the diet what sort of things are you eating @Angeline ? Xxx

Last edited:
Welcome to the Losers bench!

Im alot better as had lots of complications so doing fab compared to that time period xxxx Im back at work and running around with Military wives choir, training the hop and kids lol xxx I still have issues with constipation and have to take medication sometimes to help me as with complications my bowels went to sleep for long time....hopefully will sort in time xxx
I was 15st 10lb on 19th January and Im 13st 5lb now. Weight loss has stalled a little as getting to grips with diet and eating food after the post op 6 weeks diet plan xxx I can eat almost anything now xxx

How are you doing lovely? How did your operation go? x[/QUOTE

Hi Angeline
Good to hear you are in good spirits and doing okay. Well done on the weight loss. My weight loss is steady and I have found problems with chicken. I tried a protein shake - I can manage a bit but not much. It's tastes so artificial.
Experienced my first and hopefully last dumping episode. It was not pleasant.
Are you going to a gym? I am joining one tomorrow with a view to starting a programme after my holiday and my post op appt on 15th June.
SJ x

Back