• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

call the midwife

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Has anyone else been watching it? I loooove it, it brings a tear to my eye Haha .... and now there's upstairs downstairs :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

love the series and just ordered the book on amazon also got the next book its called In the midst of life.

Yes I read both and very good they were.Sad the woman who wrote/based on died recently.Really brought that era in London to life for me.The things they had to live through were awful.

Yeah, great series! I certainly hope they make another.

Yes, such a shame as i am loving it - hopefully there will be another one, upstairs downstairs is back so thats good too hehe

I have missed most of it, and I am interested as an antenatal teacher. I presume I can catch some of it at least on iplayer?

Miss DeeDee said:
Yes, such a shame as i am loving it - hopefully there will be another one, upstairs downstairs is back so thats good too hehe

I'm not quite as keen on that but I like that lad who killed the monkey Haha ..... Aaaawwww as if its finished, :( I hope it comes back Xx

Ruthiep said:
I have missed most of it, and I am interested as an antenatal teacher. I presume I can catch some of it at least on iplayer?

You should be able to I'd guess, I think I only missed 1 but loved the ones I did watch Xx

Was tonight the last 1 in the series? Xx

Yes it was the last one in the series

They have confirmed there will be another series. I think people want some drama on the TV not all those reality programmes

Yes they are on iplayer
HTH

Back