• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diamox(acetazolamide)?

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
Has anyone who has this drug had tingling everywhere but hands and feet? Haha I've only heard about hands and feet tingling but I have it everywhere but and I've only had 1 tablet so far! Woah feels very strange lol its even tingling in my gums Haha is that normal? Xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Ooooh ... might try some of these :eek::eek:
No, sorry Toni ... no experience of them .. sure someone will though xxx :)

My husband said just go with it your buzzing off you ti*s for free Haha I feel drunk Haha xxx

omg sorry i have no idea what they are.... does it say about tingling in the leaflet hun x

Raynebubble said:
omg sorry i have no idea what they are.... does it say about tingling in the leaflet hun x

It says hands and feel and that's what the doc said too and that's all I can find online too so thought I'd ask here lol never mind thanks anyway xxx

sorry i cant help hun... someone may know and may come along soon... if not you could ask the pharmacist at the chemist you got your pills as they will have a book on all the tabs and there side effects.. i used to work in a chemist lol x

It's quite a long way away its at the hospital in huddersfield I got them but if it carrys on I going to go to the doctors with it, I hope it settles down I don't want any different treatments! Lol Xx

Back