• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CALLING ALL BANDERS

BlueDiamond

Morning Fellow Banders x Got a question for anyone who knows the answer LoL - Since I had my band fill on friday I not felt hungry at all - Is that normal???(not that I miss that feeling of course , LoL, just feels strange when I felt hunger all my life) As I felt hunger when I had first fill and op but this time around no hunger pangs as yet, Not had any problems keeping fluids/soups etc down (I managed about 500 mils of slimfast and half a tin of tomato soup yesterday and an abundance of water/juices etc) also (due to move to mushies tomorrow;)) Thanks in advance for reading. Hope u all have a lovely day - Julie xx

heya hun, yeah i didnt feel hungry after my fill either ( had 3 now) your doing fantastically on your weightloss xx

Hi Julie
i don't know if it's normal but just enjoy it I say. The hunger will be back for sure so use the feeling whilst you have it. If you could bottle that you could be a millionaire. I'd buy some for sure!
Hope you do really well with your fill and it gives you a real boost before xmas
Keep updating to let us know how you are doing
best wishes
jo XX

Hi Julie - Good to know your not feeling the hunger yet, and hopefully not for a good while.

I`ve not been feeling hungry either, I had scrambled eggs for breakfast and felt really bloated, did`nt even want lunch, but I did have a small yogurt. Was hoping to have a mushy roast dinner for later, but think that`s out of the question now.

The good bit is, it should all help with our weight loss!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Have my fingers, legs and eyes crossed for you for Friday weigh in. Really hope its a good loss for you - you deserve it
Love
Jo XX

Back