• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill is fab :)

Sarahxxx

Had my first fill last Friday and iv only just eat a proper meal ( poached egg and a potato waffle ) before that iv not been able to manage much just bananas , weetabix , milkshakes , soup and a few mouthfuls of mash and lost 8 lbs since fill :) so that is just over 3 stone altogether :) !!! Got really good restriction as I found out when trying different foods ( stuck !! followed be regurgitate and my god don't it hurt when it's stuck ) Now I know what my fellow banders mean lol , I love my new best friend BERT and a love the fact I can eat :) roll on the next fill hehe xxx

Hi Sarah

Great news about your fill! How much do you have in your band now? My first fill was yesterday they gave me 5ml on an empty band. X

That's great news Sarah xx Get your protein and fruit&Veg in first, carbs last xxx

JoxJo said:
Hi Sarah

Great news about your fill! How much do you have in your band now? My first fill was yesterday they gave me 5ml on an empty band. X

I had 2.75 ml now I have 4.75 ml so two added , wow 5 ml on first fill that's great bet u can notice a difference :) xx

Sarahxxx said:
I had 2.75 ml now I have 4.75 ml so two added , wow 5 ml on first fill that's great bet u can notice a difference :) xx

Yeah things have changed, just had a soup and iv never felt so full! :) xx

Had my first fill last Friday and iv only just eat a proper meal ( poached egg and a potato waffle ) before that iv not been able to manage much just bananas , weetabix , milkshakes , soup and a few mouthfuls of mash and lost 8 lbs since fill :) so that is just over 3 stone altogether :) !!! Got really good restriction as I found out when trying different foods ( stuck !! followed be regurgitate and my god don't it hurt when it's stuck ) Now I know what my fellow banders mean lol , I love my new best friend BERT and a love the fact I can eat :) roll on the next fill hehe xxx
ooo I have my first fill this thursday, i hope I have the same experience as you, v.positive!
I must think of a name for my band. Any suggestions? xx

Miss hungry said:
ooo I have my first fill this thursday, i hope I have the same experience as you, v.positive!
I must think of a name for my band. Any suggestions? xx

I would have had BUSTER but that's my dogs name lol but anything that starts with a B most people use hehe , good luck with ur fill on Thursday and I must say that it dose NOT hurt one bit very very pain free :) love from me and BERT lol xxx

ooh i wana name my band too!!

Brandy? or Russell (ie Russel Brand?!) or Belinda .....ok im struggling!!

Back