• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can anyone alter a tag??

Starlight

Someone made me a couple of tags for another site ages ago and Ive just found them again. I was wondering if I could ask a huge favour of one of you artistic people! :) Is it possible to alter them? Id like the 'x' s removed so it just says 'starlight'

0starl.gif

0STARLITE.gif

Not even sure if its possible or anyone can help out?? :) Would really really appreciate it *S*

Hiya is there any kind person who could do me a tag please with a design and a my name.

Much appreciated If you cant no worrys

Thanks

Hi Bethany,

Click on this link and it will bring you to the site DressUp Place Top Sites

Once there if you look at the left hand side you will see Glitter generators and you click on one of them. Say for example pink kisses.

Then pink letter in different style fonts will appear and you click on one of them.

You will then see a box to type letter in, this is where you type in your name and then you click on a doll the code will appear in the box you have to type your name in and when you have done that you click on create image.

Your doll and name will appear and two buttons...the one on the left says trash it, if you click on this you will have to start over again, if you click on grab it you will then get two boxes with the code in it and you want the one that says forum code.

You click and copy this.

Come back here and you click User CP and then you click on Edit signature....a box will appear, like a reply box and you paste the code in it...

You then click on Preview and you should be able to see it.

This is also the same box you can put your weight loss tracker in as well.

You then click save signature and it should be there in your signature.

You click on MiniMins and your back at the front page of the site....

Play around and see if you can do it and if you get stuck get back here and we will take it from there.

You can't break anything...be brave:D

Love Mini xxx

Failing that you can copy and paste this all of the one above into your signature box...

click User CP and then you click on Edit signature....a box will appear, like a reply box and you paste the code in it...

You then click on Preview and you should be able to see it.

This is also the same box you can put your weight loss tracker in as well.

You then click save signature and it should be there in your signature.

You click on MiniMins and your back at the front page of the site....

Play around and see if you can do it and if you get stuck get back here and we will take it from there.

This is one I made for you.

Awww theyre fantastic!! Thank you SO much *HUGS*

Good :)

The 2nd one was simple to do and getting rid of the XXs on both was easy, but then the 'Starlight' on the first one was offside. Centralizing that was 'interesting':rolleyes:' as it was so close to the piccie.

You'll notice that it's not quite so close to the piccie now :D

WOW! Karon!!!

Your a genius:D

Love Mini xxx

Wish I was Mini:D I sort of learn as I go, which makes the extent of my knowledge very patchy.

Good :)

The 2nd one was simple to do and getting rid of the XXs on both was easy, but then the 'Starlight' on the first one was offside. Centralizing that was 'interesting':rolleyes:' as it was so close to the piccie.

You'll notice that it's not quite so close to the piccie now :D

I hadnt noticed it but now that I have its SO much better spaced out *S* Thanks again, I wish I knew how to do these things myself :rolleyes:

Back