• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can i sleep on my side??

littlemissthin

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can sleep on my side (opposite side to port), been a week since op, will it effect my band?? Just can't get a good sleep in my back xxxxx

Yep it will be fine I slept on my side from a few days post op x

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can sleep on my side (opposite side to port), been a week since op, will it effect my band?? Just can't get a good sleep in my back xxxxx
as long as you're comfortable i dont see why not, but im a sleever, it may be different :) x

if its a position you're comfortable in then you should be fine :) took me a few days to actually be able to lie on my side and had to prop under myself with pillows to be comfortable, but had to do it as I just cant sleep on my back

I'm 5 days post op (bypass) is it ok for me to sleep on my side and lie flat ? I can't sleep on my back either :-(

You'll know by the pain if you can or not. I was 2 months almost to the day until I could sleep on either side :cry:

Great I can now:)

I had to sleep on my opposite side to my port for at least a week and was fine, then slept on the same side as my port, I cant sleep on my back either!!
xx

Back