• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I can feel my band???

littlemissthin

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows where the port is for the band lol, I can feel something on my left hand side around my ribs, I think this is where it should be? But feels long not round like they showed me? Surely this isn't the band I feel lol?? :p xx

littlemissthin said:
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows where the port is for the band lol, I can feel something on my left hand side around my ribs, I think this is where it should be? But feels long not round like they showed me? Surely this isn't the band I feel lol?? :p xx

I can also feel another thing slightly lower down that's making me think even more its the band and the port I feel? Is this normal? Xxxx

I doubt you can feel it, the banded part is usualy under your liver. Which is why the liver is moved during surgery.

I can feel my port but thats all.

I'm booked in next week to check lol cause I can feel the round port separate to this, it's long and defo about the size of the band! Lol maybe ma stomach is lower down?? Ha ha dunno, loosing weight so that's the main thing :p xx

Back