• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can you even believe i nearly ran myself over

cherry

yep that s right!!! so there was an antique s fair in the pre school today, as the pre school is held in a county hall..... so the car park was full grrrrr sooooo i had to park uphill i turned car off etc thought i had hand brake on properly went to get out and the car started rolling down the hill!!!!! :eek: my babe was in the back, i panicked sooooo much xx

Oh god Kell, what are you like?

Actually I can't say anything as I did the exact same thing except I started walking away from the car. Kieran and Xander were in it and Kieran was shouting out the window "Mum, mum ...... MUM!"

I looked a right idiot diving in the car on my belly and pulling the handbrake on, with my knickers showing from the outside :eek:

hahhaahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhaha thats hilarious x

hahahhahhahhaha sometimes i doooo wonder that myself x

OOOOOO Kelly, I used to have a car with a dodgy handbrake years ago, it was a nightmare. :eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm glad you escaped safely.

Kell... never a dull moment precious... Jacqui's right... 'what a carry on'... loads of love xxx

lol! thats y i always leave my car in gear, hope youve recovered na! hehehe! x

Back