• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cancelled opp at srh due to sickness and diarrhea on ward

christine1957

Going from been told my ecg showed a blockage to my heart, and the anesthetist would have to make sure im ok to go ahead,the nurse said if I don't get a call telling me my opp is cancelled. I would be ok for the opp. But yesterday got a call from srh saying my opp had to cancelled due a break out of diarrhea and sickness.
I just di=ont have any luck me :sigh:

oH DEAR YOU MOST BE GUTTED, HOWEVER LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS SOMETHING ABOUT THE TIMING JUST WASN'T RIGHT FOR YOU AND YOURBODY WHO KNOWS WHAT A COUPLE OF WEEKS WILL BRING. I KNOW IT MUST BE VERY HARD I SPENT A FORTNIGHT WORRYING IF I COAUL HAVE MY OP OR NOT EVERY EMOTION YOU COULD IMAGINE I EXPERIENCED THAT FORTNIGHT. i was like a yoyo up and down. Still didnt know till i was admitted wether i was definitedly staying or not, and if op would go ahead. Try n stay positive xx

oh dear, it's probably norovirus! You would be very ill if you caught that after having bariatric surgery. Imagine retching and stomach cramps! Hopefully they will get you in soon x

Back