• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my app to see surgeon

christine1957

had my app to see the nurse and the dieticion at srh was told that thay would have a meeting about me then i have got a letter that was also sent to my doctors just saying what was wrong with me and saying that thay would have a meeting to discuss me having weight loss surgery now i have got my app to see mr balupuri consultant surgeon april the 30th dose this mean thay have had the meeting does it mean i have been approved fro surgery or will the surgeon tell me at my app thanks sorry about the spelling not one of my good points lol

Hiya don't worry everything's fine take it as a good sign that you have your appointment to see the surgeon. You may not see mr balpuri it may be one of the others but it doesn't make any difference as long as you see someone to get to your next step. If you didn't have your funding you would not have an appointment to see one I the surgeons it would be a waste of your time and there's. They will send you a copy of the mdt letter, they only meet once a month and I'm positive you will read the letter and have your funding. X

Back